Friday, November 5, 2010

Hooked On A Feeling

makes me happy.


Sometimes I wish I could share more of the details of my life here.


I mean, the sharing that I already do do (haha I said do do) here feels wonderful. It's my favourite way of practicing daily gratitude. But so many more quirky, fun, and happy things happen to me through out my days and I always try to make mental notes of what they were, in hopes of recording them here.


And then I sit down at the end of my day.

And it's such a calming time, a time when I can really shut 'er down.

And my brain seems to only work in general terms rather then the specifics.

So I smile and simply try to find a way of conveying the general feeling of the day.

Which more often then not, seems to be, just... awesome.

1 comment:

i am playing outside said...

You have the best dressed little girl ever!