Wednesday, December 29, 2010

People That Give Me Food

make me happy.


I'm not sure how you all operate over the Christmas holidays but I for one, don't really like cooking so much. After all, it is suppose to be a holiday, from which I'd like a break from cooking as well please.

Well Christmas eve lunch I was feeling just like that, not in the mood to cook. But still, I didn't want some greasy mess from a fast food joint.

Then all of a sudden it dawned on me, 'Don't I have a tray of frozen butter chicken in the freezer that Michelle from Urban Zest dropped off for me to try a while back? Where is that?!?'

Well it turns out I still did have it but, had forgot about it when my freezer contents were transferred to another fridge when there was a power outage due to the renovations. Ooops and score all at the same time!

I'm sure you know by now I prefer to eat homemade meals, using whole foods, thus ensuring there isn't a bunch of salt, MSG, or preservatives added to what I'm chowing down on. Exactly the same principals Urban Zest lives by. Homemade meals, delivered right to your doorstep, frozen in oven ready containers. Believe me when I say, I think this is a wonderful option for anyone who is pressed for time but doesn't want to sacrifice health for convenience.

And that butter chicken... man did it hit the spot. Soooo yummy!


And then... on December 23rd, one of Kevyn's regular guests at his bar, sent him home with this chocolate fudge brownie CHEESECAKE! Are you even able to comprehend the awesomeness of this cake?

Let's just say it's a good thing I'm not a calorie counter and thank you both so very kindly.

No comments: