Friday, December 31, 2010

A Pizza & Some Mad Men

makes me happy.


I'm staying in tonight. No more parties. That's not true, I'm actually going to another party on Sunday, but it's a daytime party so it's all good. It's the nighttime parties I'm done with. Earlier in the day I was actually considering heading out to another one tonight, and then I got The Byrd down and sat down myself, and that's it, I'm tapping out.


I actually still have some awesome photos to post from another little party night I enjoyed on Wednesday night but my computer is out of space - too many photos.


Is that even possible?

To have too many photos of the people, places and things you love?


Too many parties and too many photos. Hmmmm.

Here's to creating another year exactly like that one!

All the very best to you and yours this new year. Thank you for continuing to visit me here, your comments, love and support.


Stac

1 comment:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Love from Chicago. Happy New Year to you, KeV, the Byrd and all of your family at the compound!