Friday, January 21, 2011

Being Open About My Crazies

makes me happy.


Kevyn says I'm not a very emotional person.

I don't believe that's entirely true.

While I generally don't ride the entire roller coaster of emotions on a daily weekly monthly yearly basis, I do clearly enjoy the riding the happy wave and always enjoy feeling empathy for my fellow beings.


That is not the case these days.

I'm totally riding the Bizarro coaster at Six Flags New England every half hour or so.


It's cool. It is what it is. I'm simply trying to enjoy the ride and warn everyone who comes within ten feet of me about the upcoming intense speed, lots of negative and positive g-forces and fog-enshrouded tunnel.

YAHOOOOO!!!

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Best to embrace the crazies I think.

Kelsey said...

sibling for the byrd on the way??