Monday, January 31, 2011

Creating The Best Vibes I Can

makes me happy.


I am so not myself these days.

Saturday morning Kev and I skipped town for a couple days to hang with a few friends up north.


Saturday afternoon and evening were a great. Lots of euchre and hearts were played and Emma cooked a most delicious lasagna.


But the whole time I just didn't feel like myself. For crying out loud, I think these were about the only photos I took. What's up with that?!?

And then I had an very unfortunate uncomfortable fit (too hot, lack of pillow, dry nose), woke my husband up at 1:30am and drove home!

Wow - talk about being an awesome wife and friend.

So, I went to bed at 8:45pm last night, ate really healthy today, writing the blog right now, basically doing the things that I know always make me feel great and being thankful that the people I love have a large capacity for understanding.

4 comments:

Lemon Gloria said...

Winter is tough. Here's hoping you get back to your regular sunshiney self soon!

Dave M said...

ohhhhhh flirto-barf, we still love you!

Kate said...

Everyone goes through times like this...don't beat yourself up about it too much! I, for one, totally admire your positive attitude and outlook. Hope you're feeling like yourself again soon!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I hope you get your mojo back sonn!