Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The End Result

makes me happy.


I was having a conversation with a couple regular guests, who are actually more like friends, at work the other day about living so close to my family.

They too live in a similar situation, with his parents living immediately next door to them. And they too love it.

We were discussing how when most people find out how close we each live to our families their reactions are usually something like this, 'Oh, I would love that but it would never work with my parents/in-laws!'

Which then got us talking about why it works for us.

And it seemed to boil down to this. Everyone involved simply wants the best for everyone else involved. Everyone goes about living their own individual life, certainly differently then the others, but always with the same end result as the goal... happiness, joy, love.

I mean just because Edison bathes in the sink doesn't mean Kevyn does... okay maybe he does every now and then, but not all the time

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh man, she's cute!

Sounds like you have a pretty sweet set-up over there!