Thursday, January 27, 2011

Her Hard Sell

makes me happy.


So Byrdie does this thing...


where she'll ask me for something,


say an avocado,


by saying...


"Cado? Okay!" Nodding her head with a big smile.


I find it hilarious. It's not a question when you don't take anything but 'okay' for an answer Byrdie!

But I've got to give the girl credit - it's a very positive way to go about getting what you want in life.


And now, after this mornings dip in the pool, I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of...


"Swimming? Okay!" in our future.

3 comments:

Amie said...

oh my heavens, those babies are so adorable. every time i've seen pictures of them both i keep thinking WHO do they remind me of? but now i'm certain- my brothers!! (that's not a bad thing even though birdie is a girl, my baby bro was exceptionally cute and it's their mouths/smiles that are the same). seriously, it's uncanny how much they both look like my brothers. birdie looks so much like brent and evan's cubby cheeks remind me of my brother dan! i just love them!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

That is an awesome strategy!

Lemon Gloria said...

Could they be any cuter?! I don't think so! I can imagine that she gets what she wants. Okay!