Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4th 2011

makes me happy.


As I've mentioned a couple times, I thoroughly enjoyed myself this holiday season.


I wasn't pregnant, like I was 2 years ago, and I wasn't nursing a 4 month old, like I was last year.


I was indeed saying 'Yes!' to as many invitations to celebrate as possible,


over indulging and under exercising.


It was all good though because Monday January 3rd was right around the corner.


The date that I go back to being Stacy Who Eats Well Exercises All The Time & Gets Plenty of Sleep.


Thank you holiday shenanigans, you've been a blast,


I bid you adieu until the first of August.

January 3rd needed to watch out! I was coming on gangbusters...


that was until January 2nd happened to me.

3 comments:

ErikaT said...

What a fabulous night that was! Love the pictures. You are such an inspiration for all of us to keep exercising and eating well. Happy New Year:)

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

What happened January 2nd?!

Cupcake said...

Great party night!
Cupcake
www.fashion-tarts.blogspot.com