Friday, January 14, 2011

My Super Models

make me happy.


The light that was coming in Kelly's living room was beautiful this morning and I thought 'Perfect! I'm going to try and get a few more photos of my little niece Edison.'


Remember the last time I tried to do that and got interrupted?


Well at least this time I got 3 good ones before...


these two took over!


I can't say I really mind.


I'm actually always very grateful when anyone wants to get in front of my lens.


And while I'd like to believe that anyone who knows me knows that when I take someone's photo I'm always trying to portray them in the best possible light, trying to capture their magic, their joy.


Still, I know many feel apprehensive and self conscious about getting their photo taken. Which is why I think it's important for me to say thank you.


Thank you to all the Super Models of my life, new and old, from the bottom of my heart. Every time you put your trust in me you allow my joy and magic to come out and play.

6 comments:

Kate said...

I don't think those two are apprehensive or self-conscious at all! :)

Mint Julep said...

love those babies! adorable!

Fit With Flash said...

It's a good thing you got to photography these 3 before their day rates skyrocket and you can't even schedule a shoot with them anymore! Models... ; )

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!
Lisa Lee, San Diego, CA

...love Maegan said...

OH THOSE LITTLE TINY BABY BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!! so cute.

Adel said...

Your welcome!