Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sister 1 - Mixer 0

makes me happy.


Speaking of high quality kitchen wares, my sister owns a Kitchen Aid mixer.

I borrowed it for the first time the other day.

That's one hell of a machine. It was love at the first turn of my homemade mayo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think one pays a fair price for a machine of this caliber? Not there's anything wrong with that, I believe in this case the machine's value is priced accordingly but still... she be a pretty penny.


Anyhoo - I ran over next door, like I do about a hundred times a day, to borrow this little lovely, and nearly slipped again on the ice I've created by running back and forth so many times and stamping down the snow.


Kelly graciously hands me her Kitchen Aid that just so happens to weigh, ummmm, say 50lbs or so, and as I was leaving out the back door I heard her yell,


"If you slip don't worry about the mixer! Just throw it!"

She loves me more then the mixer! I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: