Friday, March 18, 2011

A Couple Hours At The Zoo

makes me happy.


We're lucky in that we only live 25 minutes for the Toronto Zoo.

I'm also lucky that because of my job I get a generous admission discount at the zoo.

These two things, combined with the fact that Tammy and her kids, Elizabeth and Alex, were going to the zoo yesterday made our decision for an last minute trip to see the animals for a couple hours an easy one.


And while many of the large animals hadn't come out to play yet, due to the cold weather, there was still plenty of fun to be had.

Like trying to get a photo...


with all three children looking at the camera at the same time.


Holding hands,


and more hand holding (which melts my heart),


planes on the ground,


birds trying to steal our snacks,


lizards to climb on,


and wagons to ride in!


Did I mention there was hand holding?

Melting.

Have an awesome weekend.

No comments: