Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More Sleep

makes me happy.


This is the thing, evenings I'm not working in the bar, you'll usually find me in bed before 9pm.

Does that sound crazy? Five years ago my 30 year old self would have probably thought so.

But to me, today, it sounds like the most perfectly rational thing to do in order to continue living my best life. I loathe being tired. Tired sucks. Especially when there is such an obvious and simple solution... get more sleep (if it's an option).

So I do and it makes me happy.

None of this has anything to do with this photo except that Evan is wearing pjs and that's what I usually wear when I sleep... but without the feet... usually.

1 comment:

Fit With Flash said...

ha! i got to bed early whenever i have the chance! even when i was younger i never wanted to be tired. tired DOES suck. good choice. cute kid.