Monday, March 7, 2011

The Second Shot

makes me happy.


Beautiful Emma had a few of the girlies over for lunch yesterday.

It had been weeks since I had seen Em and Sam. Months since I had seen Deb. And almost a YEAR since I had seen Clare.

Needless to say I was pretty stoked to just sit my arse down, open up my ears, and get my gab on.

Which in turn meant I hardly picked up my camera.

That seems to happen more often these days. Brutal.

But I've got to tell you, I have come up with a fun little trick to get at least one great, quick shot off.

Firstly I like to get everyone together for the typical sit together and smile like the beautiful ladies you are shot.


Then I like to tell them, 'Relax. Do your thing. I'm just going to mess around with this cupcake.'

And BAM! The second shot. And a most excellent afternoon.

1 comment:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I've been slacking on the photo front too- too much fun to be had!