Thursday, May 12, 2011

Living The Dream


I believe patience plays a HUGE factor in one's level of happiness.


I can say with total conviction, I have a lot of it.


It was something I was either born with or taught at a very young age because it would be hard for me to recall a time when I didn't have it. I mean, I'm certainly sure that there was a day when I had less but, I've never been Sally I Must Have, Do, or Say It Now.

I feel lucky in that way.


And thanks to these patience I speak of, I'm actually really enjoying the fact that our process has slowed down.

Basically we change something. Live in/with it. Think about it. Talk about it. Pull out the tape measure about ten times. Then...


execute the next change.

And when I say we I really mean I and they.

I live, think, talk and measure.

And they pretty much do.

Psssst - thank you!

Note - This post completely disappeared when I put up today's post, hence the re-post. What's up with that?

No comments: