Friday, May 20, 2011

Warmish Evenings

make me happy.


I totally blew my Mom Uniform theme week when I made last minute plans with my girlfriend Mary last night to hook up for dinner.

So be it. The weather was finally fabulous after 4 days of rain, catching up with Mary was something I've been looking forward to doing for a while, and...


Kev was already downtown at a Jay game with his dad so I knew a later night hook up would be in store.


I thought it was a pretty perfect evening.

Kev thought 5 more degrees in temperature would have made it perfect.

But then I wouldn't have wanted to wear his shirt.

So like I said, perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG your cammo pants are the bomb! I've been looking for a pair like that for ages to replace a pair that wore out. Where'd ya get 'em and what brand are they?

stacy said...

thank you - i like them too!

i got them years ago at Bluenotes.