Thursday, June 16, 2011

Second Trip - Not As Many Tears

makes me happy.


This is what I want to say about the Vancouver Canuks and all their loyal fans...


Congratulations on a wonderful season and all your success!


I know if our Toronto Maple Leafs ever made it to game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs I'd be extremely proud even if the score at the end of the day wasn't in our favour.


And about all this?

Well I don't have much nice to say about that so I'm going to go ahead and keep my mouth shut. Because you want to know what rocks when you having nothing nice to say? Keeping your mouth shut rocks!


And I know this is a better representation of the peoples you all are.

Note - thanks to Joanna F for sharing those two links on FB and making me smile with morning with... "Stay classy Vancouver"

1 comment:

krista zee said...

Oh I am so glad you posted that last link- I wasn't aware that the citizens got involved with the cleanup!
Seriously.... rioting over a friggin' GAME. Ridiculous.