Monday, June 6, 2011

The Start of Season 13

makes me happy.


Guess what started up again this weekend?!?


Our 13th season of softball!


Oh softball, how I love to play thee.


I got thinking yesterday, I hope I get to play this game for a least another 13 seasons.


Yes I suppose we all dream differently.


But this is no joke to me. I see no reason why I can't keep this body healthy, strong, fast and flexible enough to play softball into my fifties.


Who's with me?


Softball 2024 here we come!

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

My mom played into her fifties, and she is the buffest babe I know now- at almost 60!

BTW- she didn't quit because she could no longer play- she quit to spend more time hardcore training for her triathlons!

krista zee said...

Aw Debbie so cute!