Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Good Kind of Motivation

makes me happy.


A couple times this weekend I found myself having very interesting conversations, with my very interesting friends and family, about body weight.


Some suggested people struggle with emotional eating. Others thought that lack of motivation and exercise was to blame. And of course there are many who question the roll of genetics and medical issues.


I can only speak for myself but I'll gladly tell you what works for me.


Ninety percent of the time I eat whole foods that make my body feel good.

What's good?

Good is an easy digestion without cramps or gas pains.

Good is a nice healthy poop everyday.

Good is bright eyes and skin.

Good is strong muscles and not too much body fat.

Good is a sound sleep and a clear head.

But that's just me. Good may be completely different for you.

No comments: