Monday, July 4, 2011

My 1000th Post

makes me happy.


This is my 1000th post.


I think that's pretty darn awesome. Not only am I totally stoked to keep this little time capsule and share with my family as the years go on but...


I can also tell you with total confidence that this blog has changed me


1000 times for the better.


Something happened when I began celebrating all the joy in my life and I believe it has something to do with that notion that the people and experiences you're faced with in life are a direct reflection of yourself.


So when I began counting my blessings, and consciously feeling gratitude for my own personal experiences, I also became able to see the beauty in other people and their experiences.


I know we are all connected and I can feel that connection stronger then ever when I listen to someone's story or look them in the eye now.


And that connection... well to me, that connection feels like


love.

Thank you always for visiting me here and being such kind, supportive bits of love.
xoxo

5 comments:

justme said...

Stacy and Kevin, this is great!!!! So glad I've " met" you

Cross Country Commitment said...

Buddy, congrats on your 1000th post. Your posts have changed you, and me :) I follow along and at first I admit I was envious. Then I started realizing for the first time in my life how lucky I am too. My son Conner came into the world on Canada day at 9lbs 1oz. Him and mommy are doing real good, this is my best life ever and I'm so very happy with it :)

Keep living and loving and inspiring :)

Suze said...

No, thank you....you are a ray of sunshine my friend!

Tracy said...

Congratulations on reaching 1000 great posts. Keep up the great livin'!

Anonymous said...

We don't "know" each other, been reading you for a while. Was in a pretty dark spot when I started reading here. You've had a dramatically positive influence and helped change my world view. Thanks you guys. YOU'RE AWESOME SAUCE.