Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Second Muse

makes me happy.


It's days like today that I'm glad I take so many frickin photographs.

I'm randomly pulling photos of Cash from 2007 and beyond and am having trouble stopping. I must have looked at the yesterday's post 30 times before I went to sleep. Seeing her healthy and happy warmed my heart. So, sorry if I bore but here I go again.

And maybe keep me away from the hard drive (where photos from 2004 to 2006 are stored) and better hope I don't get my hands on her that bin of puppy pictures and a scanner because they all kind of look like the one below that Adel sent me this morning and won't be able to resist posting every single last one.



































4 comments:

Darlene in Upstate NY said...

That was some dog.
Glad you all had each other.
Simply wonderful.

Fit With Flash said...

I was going to tell you my favorite one as I scrolled through these, but then I kept changing my mind. Love them all! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Erin said...

what a good puppy.

Tammy said...

so sorry for your loss. she was a beautiful family member that I was lucky enough to get to know through your daily postings and photos. sending light and love