Friday, July 8, 2011

Sally Salty Pants

makes me happy.



Last night we barbecued steaks and topped them with roasted garlic and blue cheese.

I made a side of asparagus and sauteed some mushrooms in butter and garlic.

The evening was warm and perfect for eating outside.

There was lively conversation and feelings of anticipation for the season premiere of Big Brother 13.

Then Kelly turned to me and asked, "Do you salt your mushrooms?"

As I am as honest as I am frugal with my salt I replied, "No. Should I have to dehydrate them more?"

"No," Kelly replied "to make them taste good."

Oh Yeah? Well... Cashius just took a shit as I was taking your picture.

Awe, sisterly love!

1 comment:

Suze said...

LOL - you're too funny. Now tell me, are you loving Big Brother 13 yet? I think I'm not too sure if I like it yet this year.