Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Animal Petting, Curb Jumping, Carousel Riding & Ice Cream Eating

make me happy.


We made our annual trip to the CNE yesterday evening.


As we decided to go after the kid's naps we knew there was no way we were going to make the usual bedtime,


but as we have those kids in bed at the same time of day 99% of the time,


it was kind of fun having them out and about...


without worrying about what time of day it was and


rushing to get home for bath and bed.


Living in the moment and joy... intrinsically linked, yes?


I can honesty tell you,


the time of day

did not cross


my mind


until,
we were making our way back to the car and Kev stopped...


to snap this picture.

Eight pm, August 30th 2011. Awesome.

Also my mom's birthday. Perfection.

1 comment:

Katya said...

I am in love with these photos (& your blog!)

We were at the CNE last weekend, and seeing as it was just the boyfriend and me...I proudly went to the petting zoo all by myself. Me and maybe 30 kids. It was worth it!

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com