Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How My Mind Wanders

makes me happy.


On the drive up north we passed a car that was being driven by, say, a 65 year old woman with, say, an 85 year old female passenger, both of whom looked like they were working really hard at not speaking to one another.


Also, I immediately guessed they were mother & daughter.


My train of thought didn't really continue on to presuppose why they weren't talking but rather on to how to not ever work that hard at not talking to someone.


It looked exhausting.


And silly.


But then I thought, why am I jumping to such negative conclusions, maybe that's just the way their faces looked.

To which I thought, man, that is no more of a positive thought the last one, which lead my wandering mind to this quote...


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn


No comments: