Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Pseudo Twins

make me happy.


Kelly and Sandy are moving in with us tomorrow as they are about to begin their home renovation.


We're guesstimating they'll be with us for 4 to 6 months.


As Kelly was preparing for the move and Sandy has been working and hobbling around a broken foot (from last Sunday's softball game - can you believe it?!?) Kev and I have been taking Evan off her hands a lot this week and taking him out and about with us and the Byrd.


At some point in time Kev mentioned how awesome it would have been to have had twins our first go around.


And while trucking around with two 2 year olds certainly does have it's awesome moments it can also have some very trying moments and A LOT of potty breaks.


But it did get me wondering,


does anyone have twins...


and then have a third child?


If such creatures exist...


I need to meet these superheros.


Because at 3pm this afternoon Byrdie was nodding off on the ferry home, Evan fell asleep 2 minutes into the drive home, and I'm about to shut this computer down and say hello to my pillows.

Twins? Ha!

2 comments:

Erin said...

My mom had three, then twins, then one more. I have one and sometimes feel like I'll go insane. Every time I talk to her I cry because of how much of an amazing a mother she is. I'm tearing up as I write this.

Amie said...

My mom had twins first (me being one of them!) and then two years later she had another baby and then ANOTHER baby a year after that! So 4 kids under the age of 4! And my dad traveled a ton for work/ we lived in a different province than the rest of the family. My mom is awesomely insane.