Monday, September 26, 2011

Having Someone Like Evan

makes me happy.


Byrdie and Evan had their first couple hours of preschool this morning.

Needless to say, a few of us were a little sensitive about this new adventure.

Not Evan. Cool as a cucumber.

And although Byrdie was lying in the plank position in the middle of the rug by herself when I returned 15 minutes early to peek in the window, and found out she had been in that position for most of the two hours she was there (except during song time - which she loved), I'm sure having Evan around was still a great comfort to her.

I mean, planking is better then screaming right?

Yeah, the screaming didn't happen until she saw Kelly through the window, ran up to the glass, splayed her hands on it and shouted...

"Get me out of here!"

No comments: