Friday, September 30, 2011

Slightly Dehydrating Myself

makes me happy.


While Byrdie has been completely out of diapers for 2 months now there has been recent whisperings around here about bringing them back.

But... not for her.

This is the thing. In the middle of the night, when I'm lying in bed, with a bead of sweat pulsing on my brow because my bladder feels like it's about to explode, the LAST thing I want to do is go to the washroom.

We've got three sleeping children in this house!

All it's going to take is one squeak of a hinge, one creak of a floor board, one flush of a toilet and BOOM! someone's awake. And once someone is awake there's a good chance of that everyone will be awake.

So what's a girl to do?

Hey, I only got came to the adult diaper solution after I lied in bed paining last night, running through all the pros and cons of putting a potty next to me in our room.

Many cons.

Okay, okay. No potty, no diapers. Maybe a little WD40 and a simple hover board would do the trick. I'm looking at you Michael J Fox.

No comments: