Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Squeezing The Produce With Blondie

makes me happy.


Sometimes I think, 'I should really make an effort to take more photos of Kevyn and myself like I used to.'

As a blog reader and social media enjoy-er I personally always dig seeing photos of the actual author. Children, pets, homes, dinners, vacations and sunsets are all well and good. Certainly they give me a sense of the perspective on the author's life, but it's the photos of them, the photos of the person doing the posting, that really speak to me.

So if you're anything like me, and would like to see more photo of the authors of this here old blog posted here, you might have been a little disappointed that this post was not one such post.

Until of course you took a real close look at the cutest above that is Edison.

Look who's getting ALLLL the attention when those other two are off at preschool.

No comments: