Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Playa's Ball Champ

makes me happy.


As the 2011 Major League Baseball season could very well come to a close tonight, I thought it best I get this post up now, about how proud I am of my husband, the Playa's Ball Fantasy Baseball Champion!

Other Fantasy widows out there may be shaking their heads saying 'Proud, what?!? This Fantasy baseball is making me crazy!'

True, it is a long season ladies. And yes, there are times during the summer that EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION parlay's it's self into one about Teixeira, Pence, Putz, or Phillips. But, it makes him happy. So very, very happy. And when he's happy, I'm happy.

My only beef, the one thing that gets me fired up, is when Kev thinks I'm getting annoyed with his endless stat tracking and trade dealings and he looks over at me and smugly suggests that he is doing this for the money.

"Stacy, I could win a lot of money from this."

Babe, don't EVER do it for the money. Do it for the love of it. Because even though you did bring home the grand prize, which was lovely, if I divided it by the total numbers of hours you put in... I'm sad to say it's not worth the 35¢/hr.

Congratulations my sweetheart.

No comments: