Monday, November 28, 2011

Livin' It Out Anyway You Feel

makes me happy.


So I've been slightly obsessed with My Morning Jacket's Circuital album ever since attending their Toronto show back in July (probably my most favourite concert ever).

I knew we were nearing the end of Cashius' life when we went out that night and my heart was open. The music filled it.

The whole album is awesome but at different times, different songs have resonated with me more clearly. I'm not sure why, but I'm currently totally digging Outta My System...



They're playing Madison Square Garden in New York City on December 14th. One of my most favourite bands in one of my most favourite cities. A close girlfriend of ours is going and of course she invited Kevyn and I to join her but it's just not currently in the cards. Do me a favour though, if there's any chance it's in your hand of cards... DO IT!

But don't be surprised if you then can't get them outta your system.

No comments: