Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Contagious Attitudes

make me happy.


Sometimes I wish our house was wired like a Big Brother house with cameras everywhere.

Although not-so-fun in the moment, I'm sure it would have been fun to rewind last night's tapes to watch all the comings and goings in retrospect.

We've been passing around coughs and colds in this here household for probably 2 months now. And just when we begin to think it's over, nights like last night happen and it feels like we're back at square one. Without exaggeration, not an hour went by last night when someone wasn't tending to a cry, coughing their brains out, or pouring saline solution up their nasal cavities.


That last one was me. I'm so dry and stuffed up that I got up to Neti pot twice last night.

It also of made me think one of my all time favourite Christmas movies The Ref, in which Denis Leary plays a cat burglar who takes a bickering family hostage on Christmas eve.

So on the bright side, I highly doubt any burglars would dare take more then a few steps inside this house once they heard all the phlegm dislodging and snot shedding going on.

Positive thinking over here friends. Positive thinking.

No comments: