Monday, December 12, 2011

Dreams of Neo Citron

make me happy.


This is the thing about the cold I've had for weeks now, I don't think I'm getting better because I'm coughing so much at night I can't sleep. And when you don't sleep you don't heal. And I can't take anything to suppress the cough or help me sleep because, well... I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant.

So while that sucks, the great news is I'm half baked! Well I guess I'm not half baked but the baby is. And it's all totally awesome and we're very, very grateful and happy.

And...


it looks like it's going to be another GURL!

Oh how we love little girls. Xoxo

8 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear you're expecting again. :)

I've been reading your site daily for about 3 years now. I'm a terrible commenter; I apologize. Regardless, I am so happy for you and your family. It is very clear that you are wonderful parents and your new baby is very lucky. Congrats again, and thank you for giving me something to smile about each day when I read your site - its the happiest one I read. :)

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I am so, so happy for you! What a beautiful blessing, congratulations!

mettebassett.com said...

awww, congratulations!

LisaG said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see how your amazing little family grows by one more.

Best of luck to you all!

Darlene in Upstate NY said...

Great news! How wonderful for your whole family!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the best news today!! Wishes for recovery and patience when you have those two teenage daughters! Do keep us updated!!!much lov xoxo

Laura said...

how exciting, stacy! very happy for you, kevyn and byrdie!!! :o) sending lots of good thoughts your way from down south.... xo

Kate said...

Great news! Congrats to all of you!

And 2 girls = AWESOME! I don't have any sisters, so I love that my girls do. Of course, you have a sister, so you know how great it's going to be for your girls!