Monday, December 19, 2011

Laura's Pork Tenderloin

makes me happy.


Last night after putting the Byrd down to bed, Kev and I popped out to enjoy my very favourite kind of Christmas party... the At Home Christmas Party.

It actually could have been a whole weekend of At Home Christmas Parties but as timing would have it, both Kev and I had to work on Saturday and were only able to attend Sunday's shindig.

I don't think it's just because I work in a restaurant and am constantly surrounded by crowds of people the I enjoy celebrating in people's homes, rather I believe it's the intimacy of the venue and the chance to really get acquainted with my friend's friends.

Not to mention you can hear one another, which allows entertaining conversation to flow, the music that is being played always rocks, and nothing beats a homemade meal crafted with care and love.

No comments: