Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Making The Most of These Last 15

makes me happy.


I think I'm 6 months pregnant now. It's funny how the second time around you don't seem to pay as close attention to how far along you are. What I do think about quite a bit is the due date.

As I had to have a c-section the first time I've elected to go ahead and have another one this time. Although I know the recovery time from a c-section is longer I simply feel like it's the right decision for me.

So this due date, or planned c-section, is currently scheduled for April 27th. I asked for it to be on May 1st way back during my 1st obstetricians appointment but it seemed the date was already booked. Hmmmm, popular day?

Any which way, April 27th or May 1st, we've got a lot to get done between now and then. Like moving my sister and her family out! Which is totally becoming a reality and getting very exciting for everyone involved.

Then there's ripping up flooring, laying new flooring, tearing down walls, building new walls, moving around the kitchen, adding counter tops, and maybe somewhere in there we'll even get a coat of paint on the nursery.

Yeah, so how far along I am is seeming a little irrelevant to what we can get done in the time we have left!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats girl! Can't wait to see her and of course hear the name!
My bday is April 28 so cheers to 4-27!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for you both!
So, Byrd going to have a brother or sister?
You look great in this pic! :-)
Cheers,
Chris from Malaysia

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Lovely! Good stuff!You look good and everything sounds great. So happy for you!