Monday, February 13, 2012

7 Years

makes me happy.


Kev and I got married 7 years ago today.


I was trying to upload a TON of wedding photos as I know many of the people that celebrated our love with us that night still follow our little love story today by visiting us on this here blog.

Which in of itself is an AWESOME thing.

And I thought they might get a kick out of seeing themselves at our wedding.


But the upload was slooooooow.

And Firefox kept crashing.

And I'm really, really tired.


So here are 5.

Maybe I'll continue to post more this week.

And most importantly...


we're still writing this love story 7 years later and it just keeps getting better and better.

Xo

1 comment:

Lulu and Ruby said...

happy anniversary!! wishing you a lifetime of love and blessings and of course happiness!!