Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Len, Cashius & Neita

make me happy.


Last week was a Put Your Head Down & Go kind of week.

It was busy.

And I like busy. I love my job. I love the direction and passion of Kevyn's new job. I love our opportunities to drive and grow the household finances.

But what I love even more is balance. Because, while last week was all necessary and profitable, it came at a cost. There was some bickering, there was another flu bug, there was general exhaustion, there was is an unkempt house. I'm sure I could go on but let me not bore you with the slipshod details.

My point is... what's the point?

A week here and there of that - no problem but, I've heard of people that can string together, not only weeks but months, even years of working at a frantic pace and I wonder, "At what cost?"

Your health? Your relationship? Your inner peace?


All 3 of these photos from our wedding contain images of souls who are no longer here with us.


And looking at them I think...

Improve your life situation by working hard? For certain!

Love what you already have even harder? Abso-frickin-lutely!

Happy Valentines Day.

No comments: