Thursday, March 1, 2012

Byrd Telling Me She's Sensitive To The Wind

makes me happy.


I'm lucky in that I don't ever really second guess my decisions or how to live my life. I don't find the process of living my best life overly complicated, I take full responsibility for every aspect of it, and find I can generally do it with ease.

Not this past week or so. I know I'm hormonal, I know I'm tired, and I'm hoping it's just a combination of those two things that are making me feel... not as evenhanded about life as usual.

Which is exactly the way I like to feel - evenhanded. I like things to just tick along a comfortable pace, the simpler the better, with plenty of mind to enjoy each moment.

I know I will again. And knowing is half the battle, right?

I'm just feeling sensitive to the wind right now too.

No comments: