Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Morning Kisses

make me happy.


Since the day Byrdie was born she has made no bones about the fact that she likes to be in mommy's company. Which melts my heart and certainly makes me feel well loved.

It also has meant that she cries when I don't hold her, she'll take 30 minutes to get out of her bed after nap if I've gone to work, and she'll say heart breaking things to Kevyn at the end of the day like "I'm lonely when mommy's not around."

But the other morning, when I got up out of bed where we were all watching Shrek together, she leaned over and whispered to Kev, "I love you daddy."

He says she's a closet lover like me (I'm not big on PDA).

I say, I always knew she had a most special spot in her heart for her daddy.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love this post and the picture!!

Lex said...

Aw this is so beautiful

Kwil said...

so touching!
Don't mind me while I am busy catching up on your entries!