Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Being Ridiculous In My Own Right

makes me happy.


Have I ever mentioned the I had a particularly strong dislike for the colour pink before I had Byrdie?

Even when people so graciously bestowed pink gifts upon the Byrd, I could always hear this little voice go off in my head, "Really? More pink?"

How times have changed.

Not only do I now enjoy dressing the Byrd in pink... I sometimes like wearing it myself!

But, and there is a but, we don't do pinky pink around here. Meaning, if we're wearing pink pants, we're not wearing a frilly yellow top. We're wearing a black t-shirt, or a navy and white strips, or... matching army green jackets.

I know - that's almost as bad as pinky pink.

1 comment:

Maegan Tintari said...

omg, serious matching adorableness. And congrats on baby bump #2!