Friday, May 25, 2012

Independent Thinkers

make me happy.


The other evening Kelly and Sandy stepped out to see Cavalia's Oddyseo, which is described as equestrian arts, stage arts and theatrical effects on a scale that has never been seen before.

The next day when I asked Kelly how it was she probably give me about a 10 minute recap of her evening.

Overall I know it was lovely but aside from that the only other detail that has stuck in my mind was when she told me how the actors/riders/trainers don't force the horses to do anything they don't want to, so at any given point in the show there might me 9 horses doing the side step stage left and 1 horse running around in circles by himself.

 Even writing that makes me laugh and totally want to go see it.

 I know, I'm totally 12 years old.

No comments: