Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sh*% My Two Year Old Says

makes me happy.



Here are a few things the Byrd has said recently that have cracked me right up...

"Thank you for this wonderful supper mommy," as she eats pizza and broccoli for the second evening in a row.

"I just needed some fresh air," she says when I happen upon her pulling on her curtains during nap.

"Mommy you're exhausting me," I'm told when I suggest she put together the oval puzzle and I the square. Obviously I was to do the oval and she the square - duh!

"I feel balanced," she reports atop her favourite white horse on the carrousel.

"Daddy you're brutal," she chirps from the back seat of the car when Kev hit the curb while parallel parking.

And my personal favourite...

"Happy Mother's Day," Byrd swoons, with a hug and a kiss no less, as she hands me Kev's Father's Day present.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!