Monday, June 11, 2012

With Friends

makes me happy.

Anyone out there play Words With Friends ?


I do.  I love it. And will play at all hours of the night.


Which often means my opponents receive words from me at two, three, or four in the morning.

But it seems all my opponents too, have their favourite time to play.

Rob often plays early, early in the morning - which I assume is because he's getting up to go personal train a client.


Kev plays at night in bed.


I believe Kelly plays when Sandy is really into a baseball game or three, cause nights I see them sitting on their patio out back she aint playing sh*t.



And mom?  Well mom's favourite time is ALL.  THE.  TIME.

Which is great because when I'm up playing nursing at all hours of the night mom's usually on the other end keeping the game going!

No comments: