Monday, August 13, 2012

Shiny Happy People

make me happy.

Remember when I was banging on about how nice Toronto's weather has been this summer?


Well I was and it had been.

So nice, in fact, that when I was planning Byrdie's 3rd birthday party...


there was no doubt in my mind that a rainbow themed pool party...


would go off without a hitch.


Alas, there was a hitch;


rain.


But our friends came regardless...


and they brought their smiles too!


So what if the cake had to be served inside...


and smeared everywhere,


we are just...

so grateful...


for all the...


 wonderful...


people...


that put the...


bow


in our rain.

You all made the Byrd one very happy 3 year old.

Thank you kindly.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Rainbow party! I might have to copy that idea for Arch! So cute!