Monday, November 26, 2012

The Way He Handles The Eurotrash

makes me happy.


Surely I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

Probably my favourite Christmas movie running for 15 years, 1995 - 2010.

A very impressive run indeed.

Sometime around 2006 Kev introduced me to The Ref and have since decided I must wear a Lucia Wreath to Christmas dinner at some point in my life, and that the movie is awesome and has been my most highly anticipated watch for the past couple holiday seasons.

And then, in 2009, Kev comes at me with Die Hard!  It took three viewings and three years but, I think I have a new favourite Christmas movie.

You're doing yourself a disservice if you've excluded this classic from your Christmas movie repertoire and I recommend you remedy it immediately.

You know, 'Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...'


No comments: