Friday, December 7, 2012

Stevie And Her Balance

makes me happy.


The flu continues to ail the Byrd.

Sneezing, coughing, body aches, and  stomach flu have certainly not been easy on the wee one, but surely, surely her need to behave like the world is coming to an end if she doesn't have a kleenex within reach when she sneezes is bordering on the dramatic.

After another night of musical beds ending with Byrdie sleeping where I normally do, Kev woke the next morning, found me in the kitchen, looked me straight in the eye, and sobbed, "Oh no, my frankfurter, my frankfurter fell!"

I couldn't stop laughing and knew exactly how his night had gone down.



I mean, he got to go to work all day, it was only fair that I got to sleep in the spare room.

Everything always balances out in the end, right?

No comments: