Friday, December 14, 2012

Still Kickin' It

makes me happy.


Hey now! Yeah, that's right - I'm still kicking around. You didn't think I'd given up on expressing my love and gratitude over here on TBLE did you? Good, because I haven't!

In fact, I just read two articles while feeding the baby and eating an avocado sandwich myself; one about the shooting in Connecticut and another about physicists testing if our universe is a computer simulation, and felt the need to express my love and gratitude more then ever (hence the quick snapshot in my messy kitchen).

Anyone else want to join me in loving harder then ever today?  Good, let's do it!

And don't forget to be thankful for everyone else doing the same - cool?

2 comments:

the maiden metallurgist said...

I'm in a black hole of sadness about the first one, so I'll read the secind article for a change of topci and yes, lots of love for everyone today.

Lex said...

Loving and grateful over here too

West Aussie follower
X