Tuesday, April 2, 2013

24 Hours With My Girlie Friends

makes me happy.


Saturday around noon, Kelly and...


I set off on a 24 hours adventure with...



Sammy and Debbie to the Westin Blue Mountain.


It was my first 24 hours away from Stevie and I had big plans to...


SLEEP for at least 6 hours in a row.


Although, said sleep, would have to wait until after we checked into the Scandinave Spa for massages,


followed by a sunset dip...


in their hot baths,


cold plunges,


and a rest in eucalyptus steam room.


Divine indeed.


Back a the hotel there was a chilled bottle...



(or six) of champagne waiting for us, 


along with a ridiculous amount of cheese and a deck of cards.

Fun and games ensued.

It wasn't until around 1am when I decided it was time to get that sleep in and the girls decided it was time to take the party to the bar.


Which meant the next morning I not only woke up well rested but...


also totally entertained by the hysterical tales of adventures had.

Truly, twenty four hours well spent!

No comments: