Thursday, May 23, 2013

Little Blue Islands

make me happy.


Stevie loves the blue circles with white arrows placed on the floor of Ikea to help direct traffic flow.

For real.

Every time she came to one she would get down on her hands & knees and then lie flat on it.

I think both Byrd and I had forgotten that she too, as a one year old, had loved the blue Ikea floor dots.

So, what's up with that?

Just so super cool that's there's a blue dot in the middle of the floor that one's young self cannot resist but to lie on it?

Or is there something deeper going on here?  Like some sort of Ikea brainwashing conspiracy theory.

No need to bother Ikea; you had me at Hyllis.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

They had me at Expedit. Too lazy to provide link. I'm certain you are aware! I only wish I could lay down on the blue dots, but I'm certain my husband wouldn't approve. He barely wants to go there with me as it is.

Beautiful children!