Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ending With A Roll In The Hay To The Sound of The Rain

makes me happy.


Kev and I were both pretty tired last night and by the time we had got the girls in bed and sat down for dinner ourselves we were both having a really hard time connecting and our conversations kept edging toward the brink of disaster.

Frustrated and exhausted I'm sure there were moments we both considered clearing our plates and calling it a night.

Instead we dug out the shit of the conversation and got back to the funny of it.

Actually a quite simple move to make if both parties are more interested in laughing then they are invested in winning.

Or as my handsome husband, with his wild I've-had-three-really-long-days-of-work hair, so eloquently put it...

"Never stand your ground in the shit."

No comments: